An ode to the florals in Adriaen Van Utrecht's painting entitled 'Vanitas - Still Life With Bouquet and Skull'.
A rich duality of violet and blackberry notes intermingle and linger over a deep and earthy bed of cedarwood.
Maison Balzac has united with Doctor Lisa Cooper, Sydney based artist, to create this scented candle as an ode to a 17th Century Vanitas. It acts as an inquiry into the olfactory experience of viewing the image through alternative senses.
Available in Mini and Large sizes. Also available as a Scented Water.
- Olfactive notes: Violet, Blackberry, Cedarwood
- Materials: Soy wax blend with cotton wick
- Made in Sydney, Australia
- Size Mini: 55g approx. 18 hours burn time
- Size Large: 300g approx. 70 hours burn time.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $150, orders under $150 incur a $10 charge
- All orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post
- All re-posted orders (exchanged goods) incur a $10 shipping charge
- If you’re not happy with the size, colour or fit, we will refund your purchase
- Sale items are not refundable
- For full Return information please click here