Halcyon Small Earrings - Sterling Silver
Small Hoop earrings featuring the Celtic Ailm symbol set with White Topaz stones. The Ailm cross gives the wearer courage and strength as she moves into the future with confidence and calm while the outer circle represents a balanced and complete soul.
Inspiring discerning wearers to manifest their own halcyon times of calm, peace and prosperity, MURKANI’s latest capsule collection combines artful symbolism and timeless quality to reimagine the everyday talisman for modern women.
Designed and made to withstand wear as you move through life, the collection grounds Celtic symbolism with MURKANI’ s signature use of meaningful, semi-precious stones. The linear lines of the Celtic Ailm symbol meet lustrous Mother-of-Pearl shell, Black Onyx and White Topaz to empower and embolden you with a wearable secret of self-strength, courage and power to reclaim your own golden moment of halcyon.
This jewellery item comes with its own dedicated signature pink MURKANI box plus a cleaning cloth.
- Made of solid 925 Sterling Silver
- The earring wire that goes through the ear is 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Sterling Silver
- Semi-precious stones - White Topaz - 1 mm in diameter
- Pendant - 15 mm in diameter
- Overall earring measures 30 mm in length
- Free Shipping on all orders over $150, orders under $150 incur a $10 charge
- All orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post
- All re-posted orders (exchanged goods) incur a $10 shipping charge
- If you’re not happy with the size, colour or fit, we will refund your purchase
- Sale items are not refundable
- For full Return information please click here